The attractively designed Etude HC Low Hospital Bed by Invacare has an industry-leading height range that ensures the comfort and safety of patients and caregivers. The ETUDE HC Homecare Bed by Invacare is a great choice for use at home or in a community home care facility.
Brilliantly designed to look sleek and modern and operate smoothly, the Etude Hospital Bed is one of the most versatile beds in the Canadian market. A standout feature of this bed is its standard Shear Management Technology - it reduces friction while providing superior safety and comfort.
- User Weight Capacity: 360 lbs (163 kg)
- Height Range: 7.8" - 26.5"
- Sleep Deck Dimensions: 36" x 80"
- Weight Capacity: 360 lbs (patient weight), 440 lbs (inclusive of all accessories)
- Height Range: 7.8" to 26.5"
- Sleep surface dimensions: 36" x 80"
- 8-function hand control with lock-out option for added safety
- Comes with standard Shear Management Technology
- Easy, tool-free assembly and lightweight for easy transport
|Load capacity||450 lbs. (204 kg)|
|User Weight Capacity||360 lbs (163 kg)|
|Bed Weight:||166 lbs|
|Max. backrest angle:||70 degrees|
|Max. footrest angle:||18 degrees|
|Sleep Deck dimensions:||36" x 80"|
|Overall Size||40" x 86.5"|